Come on out for one of Fernie’s fastest and loudest events of the year!
Watch as racers battle it out on a prepared snow track with specialized, high performance snowmobiles in head to head competition!
Races start at 11AM. Food Services available on site.
Contact Spenser for more information: 250-946-8965
1. Stock: Stock engine, exhaust pipe, susp, &track, Minor clutch mods ok and can allowed. Pump gas only.
2. Improved: Internal engine porting, pipes, reeds two chassis mods IE: Rolled chaincase lightweight suspension.
3. Mountain: Run what you brung. Must fit cc size for class must have a minimum 1.5” lug track. Big bores must run in appropriate class (ie. 860 runs in 900 mountain)
4. Turbo Stock: Stock Sled with aftermarket turbo kit installed. 2 Chassis mods allowed. IE rolled chaincase/suspension changes. Lightweight hoods and or seats are allowed. Big Bores also allowed.
5. Turbo Mnt: Anything with a turbo goes except for N02.
6. Open Mod: Anything goes.
7. Safety: All sleds must have working kill switch, snowflap, clutch guard, Rubber tracks only and no traction devices on any sled.
8. Technical Inspections: All sleds must be inspected prior to setting the class. The Race committee reserves the right to perform engine compression tests/ port inspection on stock, improved and mountain top three sleds in all classes.